The SEO Executive helps organization improve their websites and increase visitor numbers. The role will include analyzing competitors’ SEO, compiling reports through Google Analytics and assisting in the creation of relevant content.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keyword research
- Competitor Analysis
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of the SEO competitors.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Link Building
- Blog Submissions
- Improve website traffic
- Improve keyword SERP
- Continually checking rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvements if necessary.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEO in International Websites
- 3+ years of experience in SEO, Google ads etc
- They should know both SEO and google ads.
- Education: Computer Science Graduation/ Engineering
- Experience with web/app analytics tools
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results.
- An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
- Experience in the Ecommerce/ Software Industry preferred
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multi-task, work under pressure