Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of experience: 10+ years
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners are preferred or 15-30 Days MAX
Roles & Responsibilities
- Based at Mumbai, this incumbent would be responsible for handling Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa Markets.
- Collaborating with senior management to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Manage a team of channel sales Executives to achieve sales and profit goals through channels partners.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goal.
- Ensuring the channel partners coverages to the depth and Breadth of the market.
- Appointing the Distributors, and managing the sales.
- Driving the primary secondary and tertiary
- Identify and approach key or strategic partners and sets short and long-term channel strategies.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation, Working with numbers.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key partners and identifying new potential channel partners.
- Conducting the Channel Partners, System Integrators, and Service Engineers meetings and sharing the Technical information.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing a budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Continuously updating the market activities, watching the competition activities and taking the corrective actions to handle the market movement.
- Preferred Industry: IT Industry Experience is must. Preferably from Antivirus Company / IT Product Channel Sales Management / Peripherals Company.
- 15+ year experience in managing channel sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Willingness to travel in a month (Around 70%)
- A target oriented professional.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management.