A leading Software Product Development Company, with its products being trusted and used for PC, Server and Cyber Security both at Homes and Corporate for close to Three Decades is looking for an Inside Sales Executive. The Company, started as a Security and has now successfully expanded its business to become a leading Security Software and Solution provider in the Cyber Security Space. With over 25 Million Customers, located in 100 countries, most of them in India and Europe.
Total Vacancy : 6 positions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Explain the customer on the product, its features, benefits and discuss special promotional offers available.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and external customers
- A typical day will require a maximum of 60 to 70 calls, depending on your Targets achieved.
- Generating Leads through various sources
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Talk to new customers, follow up on past customer orders for tracking and checking on reports
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Engage with channel partners to close and execute deals
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Ownership and delivery of daily weekly and monthly targets.
- Staying informed about competing products and services
Proven inside sales experience, Track record of over-achieving quota, Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day, Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools, Excellent verbal and written communications skills, Strong listening and presentation skills, Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Inside Sales or any type of Sales with Targets.
- B2B, Channel and Inside sales: 1 year (Required)
- Experience in Sales in software and IT industry is an added advantage.
- Experience and ability to negotiate complex deals successfully.
- Educational Background – Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate in other local languages like Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, and Bengali etc. is an added advantage.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Self-motivating and Goal – Oriented
- Passionate about a career in Sales.
- An influencer with consummate negotiation skills.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Charismatic team player.
- Proficient with corporate productivity (MS Office, CRM and web presentation tools.) Comfortable in learning new technologies and trends regularly.