We are looking at a self-driven and experienced Business Development Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area. Accomplished results-driven sales & marketing professional with an expertise in Sales & Marketing, Channel Sales, Channel Partner development, Client Relations, Customer Service and customizing solutions, Distribution Management, Micro Distribution. The candidate should be responsible for increasing revenues, creating and nurturing relationships, streamlining workflow and creating a teamwork environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Handle Distribution management, achieving Primary and Secondary Sales Targets.
- Channel management of T1, T2, T3 partners and responsible for executing promotional activities for channel partners to drive sales
- Planning & Developing and appointing new business partners to expand product reach in the market and working in close interaction with the dealers and distributors to assist them to promote the product and improve sales performance.
- Maintain strong connect with dealers for market intelligence on competitor pricing and penetration strategies.
- Identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Handle Presentations, Product demos and interaction with all key people and convince them implicitly, closing the deal keeping all the major aspects in front and increase sales growth.
- Act as an Ambassador of the organization to partner and vendor community.
- Handling the basic technical queries from the partners, sharing basic knowledge and training the partners on technical requirements.
- New partners’ / Retailers appointments.
- Gaining counter share / Market share. Converting Competition partners into K7 partners.
- The candidate should be a Graduate (Any Degree) with 8-10 years of IT Sales Experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Good team player but also demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the motivation and drive to succeed in all the tasks undertaken.
- A target oriented professional.
- Should be energetic with an ambition to succeed in the role and beyond.
- Preferred Industry: IT Industry Experience is must. Preferably from Antivirus Company / IT Product Channel Sales Management / Peripherals Company.