Job Location: Sholinganallur
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend the relevant training programs, and pass assessments
- Excellent understanding of the concept and techniques of Adware, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUA) and a basic understanding of Malware
- Good understanding of executable programme behaviour and structural characteristics
- Excellent understanding of client requirements, and ability to execute quality reviews with accuracy, completing tasks within a defined time frame
- Take responsibility for the delivery of efficient and effective application reviews
- Develop effective working relationships with others in the team and with Partner members
- Take responsibility for your own personal development and performance
- Provide regular feedback/suggestion to your reporting Manager for process enhancement
- Be receptive to change through active participation in meetings and updates
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in the English language is MUST | Preferably from CBSE background.
- Good documentation skills.
- Education : IT / Computer Science background can only apply.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems (Win XP, Win 7, Win 8.1 & Win 10)
- Knowledge of security threats and Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA) techniques, and the nature of the evolving threat landscape.
- Knowledge of binary file formats, especially the Windows Portable Executable format
- Knowledge of dynamic malware analysis tools
- Familiarity with virtualisation software
Soft Skills & Behaviours
- High standards of personal integrity
- Demonstrable desire and aptitude to learn
- Excellent communication and team working ability
- Good reliability. Ability to consistently execute complex tasks with precision, quality and within a defined time frame
- Ability to accept responsibility and deliver accordingly